No products in the cart.
Greying of hair is often associated with aging and nobody really wants to look old! Since times immemorial people have been coloring hair/ beards to escape the stigma of being perceived old! Premature greying can be genetic or be associated with stress, poor scalp hygiene, medication, and other reasons.
For a superior coloring experience, use Trichup Henna Hair Color, a perfect blend of Henna and powerful herbs like Aloe Vera, Amla, Bhringraj, Reetha, Shikakai & Neem. Trichup Henna Hair Color is barium and ammonia-free.
Best quality Henna
Enriched with Herbs well known for hair health
Trichup Henna Hair Color Free from Barium
Trichup Henna Hair Color Free from Ammonia
Henna Powder, Amla, Bhringaraj, Reetha, Shikakai, Neem, Aloe Vera
How To use
1. MIX: Pour the contents of Trichup Henna Hair Color sachet in a glass bowl. Add 35-40 ml (8 teaspoons) lukewarm water to prepare a uniform paste.
2. APPLY: Apply paste uniformly using a brush; partitioning hair shall help you focus on grey hair.
3. Develop: Allow 30 minutes for the color to develop.
4. Rinse Off: Rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove excess paste.
Store away from sunlight, heat & moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not refrigerate.
Caution: In case of irritation or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Warning: Only for topical use; not for oral consumption.
1. Why choose Trichup Henna Hair Color?
Trichup Henna Hair Color is a natural henna based dye that stains hair naturally. Trichup Henna Hair Color makes hair healthier, and they are less likely to develop split ends or become brittle. Trichup Henna Hair Color gives hair an astonishing shine by the absorption of lawsone molecules.
2. How does Trichup Henna Hair Color?
Trichup Henna Hair Color makes hair smoother by strengthening the structure of the hair with the goodness of natural tannins and other herbal nutritional ingredients, and resisting weathering.
3. Is Trichup Henna Hair Color right for me?
Never Trichup Henna Hair Color use directly. Patch test is always recommended. Discontinue use if you suffer an allergic reaction. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your Physician.
4. Is Trichup Henna Hair Color Ammonia free?
Yes. Trichup Henna Hair Color is free from harmful chemicals like Ammonia and Barium.
5. Should we add other ingredients like lemon juice, yogurt or oils, butters to our mix of herbal hair colors?
We advise you to avoid adding anything else apart from warm water. Any other ingredient you may add it will interfere and prevent the color from releasing on your hair.6. Shall we apply the herbal hair colors on clean hair or on dirty hair?
Always go for clean, freshly washed hair. The dust, the smog, the sebum will prevent the transfer of the color on your hair.